- 3 non-medical fabric masks (2 Olive Dot Pattern + 1 Solid Olive)
- Packaged in mesh bag with care/instructions tag
- Suggested retail price: $30
- One-Size for adults
- Made in China
- Includes a pocket to accommodate a paper towel or disposable coffee filter, for increased benefit.
Recommended Care Instructions:
- We recommend washing the mask before use.
- Hand or machine wash in hot water with detergent. No bleach.
- Lay flat or tumble dry low. Iron on low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Masks are made from upcycled fabrics, which includes cotton, polyester, gore-tex nylon, and viscose from bamboo.
- Since each mask is unique and hand-made, there may be a slight variance in fit and measurement between the masks.
- Masks are not meant to replace medical grade personal protective equipment. In cases where medical grade PPE is recommended, please speak with a healthcare professional.
- These face masks are not for medical staff use.
- The decision to wear this mask is solely on your own.
- The masks do not replace or reduce the necessity to practice social distancing in fight against COVID-19.
- For more information on the use of fabric masks, please refer to the Government of Canada Notice.
Olive Dotted Shell: 97% Cotton 3 Spandex (Water Repellent)
Solid Olive Shell: 100% Nylon (Waterproof)
Lining: 100% Viscose from Bamboo